C O U R S E D E S C R I P T I O N
2-Day Microblading Workshop
Our Microblading Training Workshop is a 2-day rigorous course designed to educate students on how to become a successful microblading artist. Our comprehensive class will teach you all aspects of microblading, and you will work closely with instructors on practice skins and live models. Each student will learn the ability to profile and create feather like eyebrows. Students will leave our class confident and eager to master a demanding craft.
- Skin Anatomy
- Waxing & Arching
- How to create different brow shapes according to face structure
- Tools and products required for procedure
- Health, Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization
- Color theory, mixing and corrections
- Client Consultation/profile for personal preference
- Skin Diseases & Disorders(Contraindications)
- How to create different hair strokes based on clients’ needs
- Differences between different blades
- Hands-On Training with live models (guided by instructor)
- Must be 18yrs old
- No experience or prior training is required in order to attend our training workshop.
- Most states require students to take a blood pathogens test prior to attending our training.
- We will provide you with this information on how to complete this once registered.
How long is training?
- Our trainings are typically from 7-8hrs but can vary.
- Training is 2 days (Mandatory)
- Small groups only
Cost of Attendance. $2300 (2 Day Training)
STARTER KIT FOR THE FIRST 20 CLIENTS:
Microblading Course Kit (Included in tuition)
- Alcohol Pads
- Brow Measuring Tape
- Blades (hand tool)
- Certificate of Completion (Pending evaluation)
- Course Manual
- Disposable Hair Net
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Mascara Wands
- Manual Microblading Pen
- Microblading Disposable Needles
- Numbing Cream
- Pigment Colors
- Pigment Application Sticks
- Pigment Cups
- Pigment Rings
- Pigment Holder
- Practice Skin
- Topical Anesthetic Gel